Membres

Publié par happy-diet jeudi 29 juillet 2010

Acne


There are several factors that are integrated and lead to the appearance of acne Ohmhaalawaml hormonal and genetic and microbial:

- Hormonal factors:

The presence of sebaceous glands active precondition for the emergence of acne, which affects the sebaceous glands, active only has been scientifically proven that male hormone which androgens is to stimulating hormone to the lymph fat in males and in females are also sources are the testicles in males and the ovaries and the gland above the kidney in females.

It is noticeable that acne does not affect patients who suffer from a lack of secretion of male hormone as it begins to emerge after the start of hormone replacement therapy and noted that relapse of the disease in girls with menstrual cycle.

- Microbial agents:
Live some of the microbes naturally on the skin surface and in the barrels of hair follicles fat which coexist with humans and cause him trouble in habit and live one of those microbes inside the barrel gland fat and breed with more oily and produces the microbe when breeding materials Inflammatory implemented Ajeribp causing infections around.

- Genetic Factors:
Observed in many cases, the infected acne descended from parents who had been injured one or both of the disease also noted a willingness particularly vulnerable to the disease in some families.

- Nutritional factors:
Failed to demonstrate a relationship between frequent intake of fat and fatty foods, chocolate and the emergence or intensification of acne - as was believed in the past so no reason for excluding patients with acne from eating those items.

- Acne
Appear on the infected areas like the face, trunk and Aldhiraiin a mixture of many forms such as:
Head black Alcolmidon a show on the black dot, if the pressure has emerged in the form of Doidp white color tends to zero with a black head and there is also a smaller type-called white head.
1. Small red granules
2. Sididip yellow pustules appear on the top of granules
3. Painful abscess
4. Deep bags

In most cases, consisting of infection from over form above and disappear injuries after a period ranging from days to weeks to appear other and pass the same stages and is followed by the disappearance of infection simple surface, such as grain and pustules surface appearance of red spots last for several weeks and then disappear without a trace recall. But in severe cases the survival of the deep scars etched notes distorted does not disappear forever. And in general can be divided into infection acne into two main types: simple kind which is characterized by the appearance of black heads or granules, pustules or superficial, leaves that kind lasting effects when it is extinguished and the type of severe and is characterized by the appearance of blisters deep abscesses bags and leave scars carved distorted after the demise

- Treatment of Acne

* General Tips:
Patients are advised to washing the face several times a day warm water and soap to help keep skin pores open a wellhead follicles. The patients are advised to stay away to deal with any kinds of food there is no relationship between the quality of food and a love of youth. Patients are advised to take off the habit of pressure on the pimples and squeeze it as that would lead to keep the color dark brown lesion.

What to do with acne?

Almost eight out of ten people appear in the face of acne in adolescence and may persist for years after the period of adolescence and the estimated number of acne sufferers in America alone 17 million people. When you look at the mirror and see a pimple great on your face I know that the injury has nothing unusual Fortunately, the There are some simple steps can help you to reduce the impact of infection in acne.

2 commentaires

  1. Ethan Oliver Says:
  2. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

     
  3. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog Archive