Membres

Garlic may be a source of cancer drug fight

Publié par happy-diet mercredi 28 juillet 2010

Garlic may be a source of cancer drug fight



Scientists say that the chemical that gives garlic its flavor can be used in "smart bomb" to fight cancer.

This result comes days after the discovery that the same chemical called "Alesen" can be dealt with highly resistant bacteria, "or RSA."

And increases the treatment of cancer of the natural chemical reaction that produces the Mad allicin.

Explains Journal of Cancer Molecular How can a reaction occurs in the tumor sites.

And allicin toxic but unstable break quickly but do not cause any damage when eating.

There is this article in full cloves garlic, but they produce a result of the interaction between two Byukimoi stored in their respective places in each lobe adjacent two Alenasi enzyme and chemical inert normally called "yen."

If the clove is broken, as occurs in cooking disappear membranes that separate the two articles and produces allicin.

Israeli researchers decided to try to restore the production of toxic reactions at the site of the tumor.

The researchers used the antibody for therapeutic purposes has been programmed to recognize the distinctive receptors on the surface of tumor cells.

And moving to the antibody chemically Alalenasi and injected into the blood stream where it is trying to identify the cancer cells.

And then injected material Alalin When faced with Article Alalenasi prevent the reaction resulting from this confrontation molecules Alalin to allicin, which penetrates and kills cancer cells.

Are not affected by nearby healthy cells because it does not attract the antibody.

And use, researchers at the Weizmann Institute in Rihovi the success of this method to retard the growth of stomach tumors in rats.

The researchers say that this method can work with most types of cancer since it is possible to design an antibody can recognize receptors on the surface characteristic of cancer cells.

May prove the success of this approach in the prevention of disease transmission in the wake of the surgery.

Said Professor David Merlman who led the research, "although doctors can not discover where it is transmitted to him the cancer cells to protect themselves can haunt and destroy the antibody and Alalenasi Alalin and anywhere in the body."

Said Sara Hume, director of scientific information in the Institute of Cancer Research UK, told BBC News Online: "private medicine garlic has been known for a long time, and this Preliminary data are encouraging. The challenge now is to develop ways to use them in the fight against the types of tumor cells and eventually adopt this method to be used in the treatment of humans after the clinic for testing. "

3 commentaires

  1. Ethan Oliver Says:
  2. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

     
  3. Herpes Finally Gone, thanks to Dr. Utu for his Herbal Treatment.
    I had a sudden onset of cold sores and a new one was appearing each day. I was on primary immunosuppressant I noticed my body just can't fight the virus on its own. After five days of treatment and no success I suspected herpes I went for test and it was confirmed. God was my strength I met a doctor for treatment. He gave me Dr Utu's contact. I contacted him immediately, This medication was far amazing that within 24-48 hrs the blisters were crusting over. The swelling and redness was decreasing as well. I was on four weeks herpes medication which I completed before going for test. I went for herpes test and then again back to my doctor who confirmed me herpes negative it was really like a dream. What a relief! Feel Free to contact Dr Utu Email:- drutuherbalcure@gmail.com OR WhatsApp :- +2347032718477

     
  4. My herpes is cured and it's miracle healing. Thanks to Dr.Apala who cure my Genital Herpes I was depressed when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.Apala contact number called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.Apala medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.Apala and very happy with my hubby and family.or you can also reach him through email:apalaherbalhome@gmail.com or Whats App number+2349050141109
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}Low spam count.
    {10}Fibroid.

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog Archive