Membres

Cinnamon cure for diabetics

Publié par happy-diet jeudi 29 juillet 2010

Cinnamon cure for diabetics




A recent study revealed that cinnamon useful for diabetics because it helps the body to deal with the sugars more effectively.

It also helps cinnamon - according to the study - to re-activate the cells that have stopped responding to the hormone insulin; so diabetics can add cinnamon to the daily diet moderately so as not to use the opposite result.

The study showed that cinnamon Molina, centrifugal gas and opening of appetite, diuretic and is useful in the pain of the kidney, and alert the nerves of taste in the mouth and tongue, and helps in digestion and is useful in the treatment of asthma, the Holding Company for diarrhea.

The study pointed out that cinnamon alert uterus; therefore not preferred for pregnant women.

Previous studies have emphasized the natural cinnamon calming the nerves and a cup of cinnamon added a joy and happiness of the intake, where this mixture is characterized by its powerful odor beautiful graduated with a race to alleviate the smell.

She pointed out that cinnamon is helpful in treating many other diseases such as asthma, paralysis, uterine disorders, gonorrhea and sometimes used as an adjunct in the control of the German measles.

The cinnamon is used in the form of powder or natural boiling in hot water and mix with honey and taken daily in the evening to give a great benefit to humans.

1 Responses to Cinnamon cure for diabetics

  1. Ethan Oliver Says:
  2. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog Archive