Membres

People who walk every day more than ten minutes may have declined the risk of blood pressure


Image





Iapanian scientists conducted studies to determine the impact on health, sport and chose the most popular sport and a popular walk. The study first conducted on the effectiveness of walking for protection from heart disease, study sample included 2678 men aged between 71 to 93 years. That the risk has been reduced to half of the walk about 2 km on a regular basis every day.

Walking is the best sport ever .. But what is the ideal time to exercise?

Are but a second study, which covered 6017 people aged between 35 to 60 years were conducted on the impact of duration of the exercise walking to lower blood pressure, have shown that people who walk every day for more than ten minutes have decreased the risk for high blood pressure by more than those who walk for lower

1 Responses to Walking is the best sport ever .. But what is the ideal time to exercise?

  1. Ethan Oliver Says:
  2. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog Archive