Membres

Olive oil, green tea, chewing gum, protect teeth from decay

Publié par happy-diet vendredi 14 mai 2010

Olive oil, green tea, chewing gum, protect teeth from decay







Tests conducted by U.S. researchers reported that olive oil and green tea, chewing gum, protect teeth from decay.

The report said that the televised spots cavities formed when bacteria attach to the tooth surface layer of the sticky problem of intensifying with time and affecting larger areas around the teeth, gums and the parties.

The report added: Drinking a glass of green tea a day reduces the risk of tooth loss by 20 percent, showed the tests carried out by researchers in the United States that green tea is rich in Bolifunolz that inhibit bacteria from attaching to the teeth.

The researchers at the University of Madrid to the importance of olive oil to protect the teeth after they noticed that that the population of the industrialized regions of the olive low levels degree unheard of tooth decay and gum disease and found in olive oil, an antibacterial agent called Gran Nicatev responsible for gum disease and erosion of the bones in addition to that olive oil thickened with a layer of fat teeth to prevent tooth decay.

The researchers said that the gum had positive effects provided they are not rich in sugar, pointing out that chewing gum where Gxilitol is a substitute for sugar contribute to the protection of the teeth They kill bacteria by starvation because the bacteria do not use this material to feed and adopted this theory, Harvard School of Dental Society, which noted that those who chew GUM Gxilitol I regularly have the proportion of caries between forty to sixty percent.

1 Responses to Olive oil, green tea, chewing gum, protect teeth from decay

  1. Ethan Oliver Says:
  2. I am deeply concerned about the still increase in population of people living with HSV, HIV, CANCERS, HEPATITIS, STROKES in our society today because of ignorance, to be Frank all this big names are grammars. I saw comments of people DR UTU helped get rid of their diseases, with the increase in population of people living with various diseases and myself as a beneficiary to DR UTU traditional cure I thought I too should reach the world via comment. Many People believed traditional herbs are so primitive and some are even shy to purchase it in public. Some went as far as trashing the legendary name of herbal medicine hiding its numerous advantages and let publicly it disadvantage and yet makes it look big, all this are just for pharmaceutical gain. All pharmaceutical cure are derived from existing traditional herbal cure from ages.
    Yes! I'm here to tell the world the actual FACT! which is; there is herbal cure for herpes, Ebola, HIV, cancers, hepatitis, ulcers, asthma, pile, diabetes and many big names of diseases. all my career I've lived my life believing and making research on this, till I confirmed it four years ago. Since four years ago and till today I still say yes! That among many real traditional herbalist Dr Nze Utu Njoku @ (drutuherbalcure) cures this diseases using African traditional herbs. After he cured me four years ago of genital herpes, ever since then I worked with him distance never a barrier, I'm a living witness to this. And I have directed both genital and oral herpes patients to him and they are permanently cured. I'm Ethan Oliver from Australia and also a herbal dealer and lover. I'm also a researcher on herbs for good health. Which also include Africa traditional herbal treatment, I support Herbal treatment, cure and vaccines. My view is based on my extensive research over a very long period of time, and my conclusion is, there is cure to all natural diseases including HSV, HIV, CANCERS, DIABETES, using the right medications with the right herbalist. Are you herpes positive and permanently want get rid of this disease or any of this big name diseases don't be scared to save yourself, contact Dr Utu for permanent herbal cure. Be bold and smart Don't be fooled by selfish people who say, cure is impossible.
    Dr UTU e-mail , 'drutuherbalcure@gmail.com'

     

Enregistrer un commentaire

Blog Archive